Using a disposable mailbox to rent a flat in the Eastern Europe
If you are travelers and you want to save money on living in the foreign country by rent a cheap flat instead of expensive hotel room, the easiest way to find such a room is to use booking.com service. However, it should be noted, that the mechanism of finding a flat in the Eastern Europe, particularly in Russia, Ukraine and other countries of CIS, is much different than those one in Western Europe or USA because of the large number of fake realtors. Particularly, if you enter “Rent a flat in Saint Petersberg”, you’ll see a lot of ads from homeowners, offering you a good flat or apartment for only the cheap price ( about 300-400 USD). In fact, most of this ads are fake and were posted by fake estate agents. So, you should find real ads and homeowners by yourself if you want to rent a flat for a few weeks or months.
Here are the steps for renting below:
- Use a 10 minutesand temporary skype account.
You needn’t register new email on free mail services. Just open tempemail.co, without any registration, you’ll get a disposable mailbox immediately. It displays our temporary email address at the top of the page. Pressing click “Refresh” button to get an incoming mail. The incoming messages are stored only for 60 minutes, but it more than enough for our jobs. You should use skype account and 10 minutes to hide your real personal information from the one you are talking to, because it helps you to avoid spam and fraud. Later, you’ll disclose him your personal information when you’ll find a real homeowner.
- Open Yahoo search page or Google and enter “Rent a flat in (enter here the name of the city you want to stay) forums”. Why forums? Because, only on forums you can find a good realtor or real homeowner, as most of the advertisement boards contains a lot of fake ads.
- Using disposable mail to register on found forums. You should write on forums, that you are searching a flat for a long term from real homeowner. You can use Native language to write messages or use free Google translate service. Soon, you’ll get answers for your messages from real homeowner.
- You should ask people, whether they are real homeowners, what are the conditions. You should ask them to send you photo and video, ask them to write you and exact address, where the flat is located, talk about rental amount and payment method. You can also ask them to make fresh photo of the flat to make sure, that uploaded photos are real.
- They are are able to answer any questions and can send you the photo of all the documents to make sure that they are real homeowners.
- You can ask the same questions in a couple of days. Because real homeowner wants to rent a flat to a good housekeeper, he wouldn’t be irritated and can answer all the questions again the same way. If you are talking to fraud, he wouldn’t be able to answer the question the same way.
- You should ask him to talk to you in Skype if the person you are talking to seems to be a real homeowner. And you should ask him to show you the flat by video call.
- If everything seems ok, you can book the flat for a specific period and transfer him a small prepayment (must not exceed 10 percent of weekly rent). Now you can disclose homeowner your phone number, skype account and real address. You can delete 10 minutesand temporary skype login.
You can find a cheap flat or room in any city of Eastern Europe or CIS by these simple steps above . However, you should understand that if you want to save money, you take additional risks. So, you should be ready to live some time in more expensive hotel, until you’ll find a cheap flat.
Temporary email address (10 minutes emails)- Why and how? Sometime you want to sign up for a site which requires email address to send a validation e-mail to. But you don’t want to provide your real email because they can send many spam mail to your email. To avoid that, visit this Fake email generator: tempemail.co and you will have a Disposable email address and end up on a bunch of spam lists. This email will expire after 10 minute so you can call this 10 minute email. Our service is free! Let’s enjoy!